Fire Damage Photo Gallery

 Smoke and Soot Damage on ceiling and fan

Mattress caught on fire in Mission, TX

8-29-2019

Perla Chapa - Marketing Coordinator.

Yesterday, our technicians went for a fire inspection in our clients home, and found water damage on 3 rooms, our technicians removed a king size mattress,box spring and headboard that was burned, and installed an air scrubber and one dehumidifier xl to estabilize the structure,tomorrow, they need to remove baseboards,cavity holes and set up some fans. 

black background with flames

Tips to Avoid a Kitchen Fire

8/19/2019

Perla Chapa - Marketing Coordinator

Don’t burn the kitchen! Here are 7 tips to help avoid a kitchen fire. 

  1. When cooking food, Never leave it unattended.
  2. Use a simmer so you'll remember that the stove is on 
  3. Don't wear loose clothing while cooking. 
  4. Keep a fire extinguisher in your kitchen.
  5. Always check the kitchen before going to bed or leaving your home.
  6. Install a smoke alarm in your kitchen.
  7. Clean cooking surfaces on a regular basis to prevent grease build up.

Kitchen Fire In Mission, TX Home.

8/19/2019

Perla Chapa - Marketing Coordinator 

This was the aftermath of a kitchen fire that affected nearly the entire home with a significant amount of smoke, and soot. The owner was so relieved when he saw our green trucks show up ready to make it "Like it never even happened."

Fire Damage In Home Owners Garage.

A fire started in a customers home due to a grill which eventually resulted in their entire garage being affected with fire damage. Our crew worked hard to make sure their garage would go back to its preloss conditions!