Recent Before & After Photos

Fire loss In Edinburg, TX Residential Property.


In this job, our Office received a Kitchen Fire loss that affected the entire dining area and some areas of the living room area. It took our team of fire profe... READ MORE



Local Mission Home Victim of a Fire Loss.


A fire loss can be devastating, Especially the extent of damage it can cause to a home of business. We were more than happy we were given the opportunity to ass... READ MORE



SERVPRO Technicians Performing Water Extraction in Cricket Wireless


No Matter the time, and no matter the day, SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg is always ready for any emergency loss for either commercial or Residential P... READ MORE



SERVPRO Technician performing Tile and Grout cleaning in commercial Property


SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg offers tile and grout cleaning for all commercial properties throughout the RGV. Our technician David is one of our 3 te... READ MORE



Sushi Bar Fire!


Update: We are at Day 6 on this local commercial fire job. Our technician josh, is doing an awesome job running his crew to make sure they get this business bac... READ MORE



We provide HVAC Cleaning Services for Commercial Buildings!


Did you know, SERVPRO of East Mission/South Edinburg provides HVAC/Duct cleaning services for Commercial Properties? All our SERVPRO Technicians are highly Trai... READ MORE



Water Loss in Commercial Bank


Our team responded yesterday to a water loss in a national bank. The bank's break room sink over flowed, which, in result affected the entire break room, two of... READ MORE



Pipe leak in Restroom


A pipe in our customer's guest restroom sink was leaking for a whole week without the water loss being attended. When our Customer called, the wall behind their... READ MORE



Home Affected By Severe Water Damage After a Storm.


This Customers Home Was the Victim of Severe Water Damage. The Homes Living Room Space, Kitchen and Dining Room Space along with 2 rooms were affected by 8" of ... READ MORE



No Fire loss is too Big or too Small for SERVPRO Professionals


In this customers home, An Electrical fire started in one of the 3 story high bedroom's and caught the curtain in the bedroom on fire. Luckily, The home owner c... READ MORE