Preparing Your Commercial Business for a Disaster
Be SERVPRO Ready with our commercial disaster loss Emergency Ready Program!
It is stated that about 50% of commercial business who run into a disaster never reopen after a storm disaster occurred. SERVPRO of McAllen wants to help more businesses stay in business after an emergency happens and be there for support when needed.
SERVPRO of McAllen established an Emergency Disaster Program so that when a disaster comes, you will have a blanket of security in times of panic. This is a detailed description of where to go, when to take action and who you can call. An emergency ready profile is vital for your commercial business because a storm disaster could happen at any moment, and SERVPRO wants to help prepare our customers for any disaster that may come their way. The ERP, or emergency ready profile is a profile that will have all the necessary information you need to handle situations with disasters. No contracts are involved and it is at no cost to you or your business. We locate all the emergency numbers you may need and emergency action checklist for a step by step on what to do in a disaster. We also have provided the necessary utility shut off locations for all the gas, electric, heat, water and other important locations to know and understand how to turn them off. This is vital because in case of emergencies and panic, you may not know how to even shut off the source, which is important because the source needs to be shut off before any action can be done. It will also give you a complete property overview, showing where emergency exits are and where exactly you should leave the property when evacuating.
Time is of the essence in cases of emergency, so it is important to act fast to eliminate anymore disaster from occurring. By having a plan of action, you can readily be prepared and act in a timely manner, and limit the amount of time you as a company, are inactive. Not only does the ERP save you time, but money as well. We obtain all your insurance information so you have it readily available at your convenience as a mobile app also. We have detailed an insurance policy information in your pamphlet to inform our customers what their policy is and what is covered by insurance. It is important to keep in mind, safety first and to account for everyone in the building and make sure everyone is okay before moving on. Things get crazy and hectic and emotions run high when a disaster occurs, so SERVPRO of McAllen wants to make this as easy as possible for our customers because we understand the hardships you might be going through at that moment. We can offer you all the services in the world to cleanup the damage, but the best service we can offer is helping you be prepared.
SERVPRO wants the best for our customers and we know the best for them is the Emergency Ready Profile. SERVPRO of McAllen always has your back when it comes to preparedness and the essentials when dealing with storm disasters!
Restoring Your Commercial Property After a Water Damage Event
We can help restore your commercial property back to preloss conditions faster than you can say green.
Perla Chapa - Marketing Coordinator.
Flooding and water damage events at commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg.
SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
We Provide Post Construction Cleanup!
Post Construction Debris Cleanup In our Clients Home.
Perla Chapa - Marketing Coordinator
When you think about post construction clean up, does this sound like debris removal or cleanup of dust and dirt? A post construction cleanup is actually both!
The job scope can include removing construction debris such as loose boards and scraps from inside the structure, sweeping the floors, prepping for carpet or other types of flooring, washing windows, and dusting. Our final interior cleanup is a detailed top to bottom white glove clean after construction wraps up. Our trained team can perform services for both residential customers and commercial clients. We have completed work in small apartments, large homes, restaurants, city buildings, and large scale commercial facilities.
If you are having work done in your home or business and will need a post construction clean, give our office a call for a walk through. Our project manager will provide a break down of the job scope as well as a detailed estimate specific to your project. (956) 585-3499
All your Commercial Cleaning Needs.
Our SERVPRO Professionals Assisting a local Walgreen That needed a Bio-hazard Clean-up
Perla Chapa - Marketing Coordinator
Time is a Precious Commodity.
When you need it done right, and done fast, call SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg for all your commercial cleaning needs. Did you know when you hire SERVPRO for maintenance cleaning, you get around-the-clock restoration services built with you in mind? Quality cleaning and quick response- That's the SERVPRO way. Can't Figure out how to get the job done? Call SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg for all your emergency restoration needs. Through it all, you expect the most reliable information, and the very best service at a fair price. We are committed to providing fire, and water cleanup, and restoration services to reduce business interruptions, and recovery costs.
From Carpets to Catastrophes.
Our SERVPRO Professionals are IICRC Certified in all of the cleaning, and restoration services we provide.
Perla Chapa - Marketing Coordinator
What SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg Can Do For You.
SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg Provides a variety of services for both Commercial, and Residential Properties.
The services we Provide are as Followed:
- Fire, smoke, and Soot Cleanup, and Restoration - Pretesting helps SERVPRO determine what type of fire has taken place. Knowing the types of smoke, and their behavior patterns are vital to proper restoration.
- Water Removal, and Dehumidification - SERVPRO Professionals identify the source, and type of water, which determines the proper course of action. Drying equipment controls temperature, and humidity, minimizing secondary damage.
- Crime Scene, Biohazard, and Vandalism Cleanup - SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg Technicians are trained to safely, and effectively clean biohazardous substances, and prepare waste for proper disposal according to OSHA, EPA, and Local Health, and state Regulations.
- Mold Mitigation, and Remediation - SERVPRO Professionals work to control, and remediate mold contaminants while protecting your health, and safety.
- Contents Claim Inventory Service - Accurate inventory helps keep costs low, and reduces job completion time. We can provide an itemized, area-by-area loss inventory.
- Air Duct, and HVAC Cleaning - Our Technicians can inspect your HVAC system, and ductwork. Cleaning services can be provided to help restore peak energy efficiency, eliminate offensive odors, and improve indoor air quality.
- Carpet, and Hard Floor Cleaning, and Care - We use the latest IICRC training as well as state of the art equipment to remove entrapped soils from deep within your carpet's pile, and backings.
- Stain Removal, Stain Resistance Applications - Using IICRC standards for carpet as a guide, SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg will show you what cleaning option would be best for your carpet's level of soiling, and explain the benefits of soil protection.
- Odor Identification, and Deodorization - SERVPRO Technicians will find the source of the odor, and determine the best methods to neutralize, and eliminate it.
- Upholstery, and Drapes: Wet or Dry Cleaning Methods - Fabrics are inspected, and tested to determine the safest, and most effective cleaning methods.
Commercial Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
The devastating effects of fire can damage or destroy any type of commercial facility – such as banks, schools, offices, hospitals and more.
Perla Chapa - Marketing Support Coordinator
We know how dire the consequences of fire damage are and thanks to our decades of experience, a highly trained team and specialized, state-of-of-the-art equipment and restoration techniques, we can help you to get your business back in operation. At SERVPRO of East Mission/South Edinburg, we recognize the urgency involved when it comes to protecting your investment, and we’re here to help you minimize damage to your business or facility.
Working through Fire and Smoke Damage
Smoke can cause more damage to a building that isn't visible to the naked eye. A facility affected by even a small fire will need to be thoroughly checked and cleaned before re-use. SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg uses cutting-edge equipment to clean and restore items like carpets, walls, ceilings, electronics and woodwork from damage caused by smoke. We can also decontaminate your H.V.A.C. system and duct work to remove allergens, soot, and mold.
Once the structural cleaning is performed to SERVPRO standards, the rebuild will begin. SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg is fully qualified to provide both interior and exterior reconstruction services. We can take care of emergency repairs, controlled demolition, and our emergency response service is available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. We also work closely with insurance companies ensuring the smoothest restoration process possible.
Why SERVPRO Is A Better Restoration System.
We always make sure our equipment is looking sharp after every job!
Perla Chapa - Marketing Support Coordinator
Over the years, SERVPRO franchise professionals have developed new, and advanced ways to make sure every job is complete to our SERVPRO Standards, and for our customers satisfaction.
The Right Equipment
SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg understands using the proper equipment makes a measurable difference in reducing claims loss expense. When time matters, technology, and equipment must be counted on to perform. SERVPRO will answer your call with fast action, exceptional equipment, and trained, uniformed personnel. Certainly, the right tool for the job is vital to timely mitigation.
Psychrometrics is the study of the air, and its properties. The properties of temperature, humidity, vapor pressure, and dew point are measured to evaluate air conditions in the structure, enabling a SERVPRO franchise professional to create the proper atmosphere for more efficient drying.
Scoping involves locating the areas of the structure into which water has intruded, and defining the extent to which the structure, and contents have absorbed moisture. Moisture detection devices are also used to verify an environment has been dried thoroughly.
- Moisture Sensors are used to detect moisture in carpets, and carpet padding.
- Moisture Meters are used to determine the actual moisture content of various materials. The moisture tester provides accurate moisture readings that enable SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg Professionals to monitor the drying process.
- Thermo-Hygrometers measure both temperature, and relative humidity. Capturing these two readings, a SERVPRO franchise professional using a psychrometric chart can calculate specific humidity, dew point, and vapor pressure.
- Infrared Cameras can identify the location, and extent of moisture in walls very effectively.
- Manometers allow SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg to measure the difference in air pressure when creating a negative air pressure environment.
Why hesitation leads to Mold Growth.
A water loss from a faulty pipe can lead to mold growth if not handled properly.
Perla Chapa- Marketing Support Coordinator
SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg professionals handle water damages on a daily basis and the most important thing to them is to take action as soon as possible to prevent mold growth.
Mold is likely to spread in an environment that has been subject to moisture for an extended period of time. If your property has sustained recent water damage, it is vital to extract any excess water/moisture and dry out the structure right away.
In an area like ours, down here in the RGV, quick action is especially critical. Since we have a warmer climate, combined with almost 100% humidity pretty frequently, it is crucial that we respond without any hesitation.
Here is a list of things to be on the watch for once you notice that there is moisture present:
- The presence of visible mold,
- Strong musty odors which may indicate mold is present.
- Any evidence of past moisture problems that might have caused undetected mold growth.
- Excessive humidity.
- Stagnant or “stale” air.
Certain conditions may even require the expertise of a qualified Indoor Air Quality/Environmental Professional to inspect the building for mold growth and water damage problems.
Now, after seeing just how much effort goes into mitigation work, it’s clear to see why these are situations that require special professional attention.
If you have an emergency water loss, don't hesitate to call the Professionals at SERVPRO of East Mission/South Edinburg.
24 hour emergency services
Who is SERVPRO and Why choose us for your Cleaning and Restoration Needs?
SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg
Perla Chapa - Marketing support coordinator
The fairly typical scenario we’ve probably all had the misfortune to witness: broken/leaky pipe. It’s more of a common occurrence than I first believed. It’s a major pain to deal with. More so out of inconvenience than anything else. It’s not really that large of a situation to call up your insurance company and file a claim.
The last thing you want to have to do is file a claim and mess with your insurance. So, what do you do?? Guess you grab some towels and buckets and cancel your weekend plans, right?
Guess again! Not so fast!
You may ask: “Well what’s the harm in picking up the mess? It has to get done, right?”
The issue is really about all the things that are lying beneath the surface… behind the walls, under the carpet/tile. The things we don’t see.
- Do you have pets? No matter how well you’ve cleaned up after them, they leave behind all kinds of germs and bacteria, and when they come back into contact with water, those harmful toxins are reactivated and can leave foul odors, and stains
- What year was your home built? This may seem like a pointless question at first, but it really helps us find out what tools we’re gonna need to get the job done the right way. See, in the early 90's, there was a large amount of Chinese Dry Wall being used in home construction. The difference in this type of drywall is that it is a lot more dense, heavier and may even contain metal. This plays a big role in how long we’d need to leave drying equipment set up.
The type of insulation of your home is another factor to consider. Carpet? Type of carpet pad? Type of tile? Ceramic? Sub floor? Plank wood floor? You get the idea.
- Relative Humidity. Well you can just open a window, right? That’ll dry it out, right? Relative Humidity. That’s the difference between humidity in the home vs. outside the home. And the difference in whether you might get mold or not. Unless you have the equipment to test the moisture levels in the air, then it may not be the best idea.
You may be able to mop up the surface, but that’s as far as most will be able to reach. It’s the water you don’t see that becomes the problem. Can’t exactly mop behind your walls, or under your tile. A few weeks may go by and you’ll notice a funky smell that never really goes away… and that’s when you’ll know: mold.
Although at first thought, it may seem like unnecessary, fancy solutions to a simple problem… it’s honestly way more than that. Getting in front of the problem to prevent secondary damage is what SERVPRO does best.
So next time you experience any kind of unexpected mishap, test us out and see what SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg can do for you.
Commercial Services For Rio Grande Valley Business Owners & Managers
Commercial clean up
Perla Chapa - Marketing Support Coordinator
There is no job too big or too small for our SERVPRO team.
Our services are available those in property management, retail, education, healthcare, hospitality, food services, government/military, manufacturing/industrial and many more!
For our commercial customers, we offer a myriad of services such as
- Water/Fire restoration
- mold remediation
- storm and major events
- disaster recovery
SERVPRO of East Mission / South Edinburg offers cleaning services ranging from cleaning restaurant hoods to removing bio-hazard contaminants. We have the specialized training and products to get you back to business in no time at all. Our cleaning services include the following:
- Air Ducts and H.V.A.C.
- Bio-hazard and Sewage
- Trauma and Crime Scene
- Carpet and Upholstery
- Drapes and Blinds
- Ceilings, Walls, and Hard Floors
- Odor Removal and Deodorization
If you or someone you know would benefit from our services, feel free to call SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg at (956) 585-3499.
*Remember: call direct and avoid the lines!
Our services are available 24/7/365 and we will always execute our jobs with promptness and professionalism.
Find and like our page on Facebook at SERVPRO of East Mission/ South Edinburg Page